9.1.10

Personal Reflection...De Adventure Camp in Sarimbun Scout Camp

From all the activities we have done during de Camp, I had learnt that communication, full participation and positive thinking are needed to do things quick and well as a group. Trust and Respect are important in teamwork. There is always no I in TEAM.

"Coming together is a beginning,
Staying together is progress,
Working together is success."

I will choose to try the Challenge Ropes Course again if there is another chance. It is an activity for me to challenge myself. I would like to change my temper, but actually I had started putting in effort to change before the school starts. I knew that we will be doing lots more of teamwork compared to the time when I am in primary school. As quarrels do harm to the relationship between one another, I am determined to change for the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment